Skip to main content
FAQs /
Can an exhaust fan cause carbon monoxide poisoning?

Exhaust fans can cause carbon monoxide buildup in your home if they become blocked, which prevents clean air from getting inside the building. This is why cleaning your fans at least every few months is so important.

If your carbon monoxide detector is going off and you suspect your exhaust fan is to blame, call us for exhaust fan repxair in Seattle, WA, immediately.

Google Rating
4.9
Based on 1150 reviews
js_loader