Website Eco Electric and Plumbing
Without electrical or plumbing, it would affect everyone’s lives and wellbeing.
Are you passionate about developing people to reach their potential?
Are you looking to make a positive impact on society and to help others?
Why not join this timeless industry that provides career stability even throughout uncertain times?
Join the team with a proven record for employee satisfaction year after year. 100% of our employees reported that Eco invested in their learning and development through constant coaching and trainings. You won’t see a culture like ours – guaranteed. No trades experience necessary!
Curious? We’d love to talk!
What We Offer:
- RANKED TOP 5 PERCENTILE IN EMPLOYEE SATISFACTION
- Up to 85% medical, dental, and vision coverage, 80% family coverage
- 401k Plan with a company match
- Growth environment & opportunities
- Birthday celebrations, welcome packages, anniversary presents
- We sent 100% of our team members to professional development training in the last year
- Mentoring opportunities
- Manage and train with our processes
- Understand metrics and hold your team accountable for exceeding revenue goals
- Train on establishing customer rapport
- Work alongside call center team to ensure overall success of the business
- Monitor performance of field technicians and advise them on how to improve
- Manage team schedule to meet ongoing customer demand and seasonal spikes
Skills & Qualifications:
- Growth mentality
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation
- Highly motivated
Equal Opportunity Employer