Service Electrician 02 or 01 Job Details | $2,500 Sign-On Bonus! | $40k-110k/yr | Seattle, WA
Service Electrician 01, 02 – $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!
$40k – $110k/yr, Full-time
$2,500 Sign-On Bonus
126 South Spokane St. Seattle, WA 98134
We are looking for customer-focused electricians in north and south of Seattle.
Eco Electric and Plumbing is a growing company offering essential services to our customers. We are looking for a knowledgeable and customer-oriented Service Electrician. The ideal candidate is diligent and able to think of creative solutions. They will also have strong communication abilities so that they can effectively walk through an issue with the customer without confusing them with technical jargon.
In this role, you will be fixing up residential electrical systems. You will provide them with the 5-star customer service that we are known for, and we will provide you with ongoing training to do so.
- Maintain communication with dispatcher, your manager, parts, and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Join the on-call rotation
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Participate in training to grow and develop as a professional
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications – we can help you with this
Skills & Qualifications
- Eagerness & open mind to learn
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment
- Journeyman Electrician, 01 or 02 (or Apprentice Electrician)
- Physically able to lift heavy objects if needed
- Able to display professionalism to customers
What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Seattle
- Company-supplied, take it home at night, super-cool company truck
- Medical Insurance – we pay 75% for you and a portion of your family’s insurance premiums for health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad, and access to integrated software
- 401k Plan with a company match
- We will try to keep your work as close to your homes as we can
- A great team with cool events like happy hour, outings, etc!