Electrical Estimator & Salesperson Jobs/Careers | Seattle, WA | $70k – $120k
Electrical Estimator and Salesperson
$70k – $120k, Full-time
126 South Spokane St. Seattle, WA 98134
Eco Electric and Plumbing is looking for an ambitious Sales Consultant who will work diligently to meet sales goals. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and goal-oriented. They will love meeting and speaking with customers and have the necessary people skills to make customers feel comfortable. You will not need to have prior electrical knowledge; we can easily provide you with the training to do so.
In this role, you will visit our customers’ homes and sell our seasonal products that we are getting ready to launch for. You will research the product to its full scale and be equipped with the knowledge to assuage the customer’s mind. You will consider the scope of the work, the technicians’ efforts, equipment costs, etc. to come up with a satisfactory price for our customer that will also meet the electrical department’s sales goals.
The ideal candidate will have great people skills to establish customer rapport. They will be open to receiving ongoing training (that we will provide) to improve their sales techniques. They will give a fair estimate that encapsulates all of the clients’ and company’s needs.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services
- Develop key client relationships, negotiating and closing deals
- Create sales proposals that are accurate and complete, that can be easily transferred to the installation team
- Create confident buyers by providing complete and accurate information about our products and pricing
- Get potential customers excited about Eco and encourage them to spread the word
Skills & Qualifications
- No electrical knowledge needed, but must have teachable attitude to learn electrical terms, pricing, etc.
- Able to handle fast-paced environment
- Passion for sales
- Bachelor’s degree or working towards one in Business, Sales and Marketing and/or relevant field of study
- 3-5 years of experience in sales
- Executive MBA
- Thorough knowledge of the home services industry
What We Offered
- Up to 75% medical, dental, vision coverage. Partial family coverage optional
- 401k Plan with a company match
- We like to do fun things together such as outings, happy hours, etc!
Equal Opportunity Employer