$22 – 25/hr, Full-time
126 South Spokane St. Seattle, WA 98134
Eco Electric and Plumbing is looking for an organized Recruiting Coordinator who is ambitious and
looking to grow. The ideal candidate enjoys structure and taking initiative to make real, positive change
in the company. They would also embody our company values: protective, selfless, and accountable, on
a professional and personal level.
In this role, you will help source, recruit, and hire the best talent for our organization. The ideal
candidate is good at following and implementing systems and has an analytical mind. They will organize
all of the candidates using an organizational tool and make touchpoints with each applicant as quickly as
possible. They would be a clear communicator and have a good understanding of the company’s needs.
• Consult with leadership to determine competencies required to perform the jobs
• Proactively source candidates utilizing multiple channels
• Track applicant to ensure it is being optimized
• Follow our recruiting structure for interviewing/hiring process, but think of ways to improve the
system as well
• Update our social media channels with recruiting-focused content
• Come up with ideas for how to fortify our internal company culture
• Write weekly recaps of how recruiting is going
• Brainstorm and implement other creative ways of recruiting internally and externally
Skills & Qualifications
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
• Highly organized
• Knowledge of different organizational tools (Monday.com, Trello, etc)
• Excellent communicator
• Sound decision-making abilities
• Able to handle a fast-paced environment
• 1-2 years of experience in recruiting
• High School Diploma
What We Offer
• Up to 75% medical, dental, vision coverage. Partial family coverage optional.
• 401k Plan with a company match
• We like to do fun things together such as outings, happy hours, etc!