Permit Tech Job Details Near Seattle, WA
126 South Spokane St. Seattle, WA 98134
Eco Electric and Plumbing is looking for a fiercely determined Permit Tech. The ideal candidate will be diligent and ensures that all their work comes to completion. They would also embody our company values: protective, selfless, and accountable, on a professional and personal level.
In this role, your primary goal is to pull permits, schedule inspections, and make sure all the jobs pass to their completion. You will need to be organized, as you will need to keep track of all the jobs and their statuses. You will be assisting the Install Coordinator and communicating to managers, technicians, and dispatcher to convey which jobs need to pass inspections.
The ideal candidate will be a curious, motivated character who will constantly check on the status of job inspections and make sure that every job finishes up successfully. They will have excellent communication skills and be able to build relationships with inspectors. They will be hungry to learn about the home services industry and quickly absorb the information that they learn so that they can apply it to their work.
- Pull/apply for permits
- Schedule inspections and regularly check the status of them
- Relay inspection statuses to managers, dispatcher, technicians
- Become familiar with permit portals for different cities
- Contact inspectors from different areas, facilitate relationships with them & answer questions regarding site contact or scope of work
- Clearly communicate to technicians, customer, general contractor, and/or city inspectors for inspection scheduling
Skills & Qualifications
- Fast learner
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication abilities and comfortable speaking on the phones
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s in Communications, English, or other related experiences
- Familiarity in electrical/plumbing permitting
- Experience in using CRM software
What We Offer
- Up to 75% medical, dental, vision coverage. Partial family coverage optional.
- 401k Plan with a company match
- We like to do fun things together such as outings, happy hours, etc!
Equal Opportunity Employer