Inventory Specialist Job Details Near Seattle, WA
126 South Spokane St. Seattle, WA 98134
Eco Electric and Plumbing is looking for an organized Inventory Specialist. In this role, you will perform inventory control activities in a specific department. You will maintain accurate records of incoming and outgoing products and supplies. Through digital and manual counting, you will identify discrepancies with inventory reports and provide report to your manager for review.
The ideal candidate will have great written and verbal communication skills along with an Associate’s degree in Business or related field along with 2 years of experience in an inventory role. The ability to use a computer, data entry systems and Microsoft Office Applications is essential. You need to be able to lift up to 50 pounds and have the ability to stand and bend for long periods of time in a warehouse environment. The job will require disposal of old parts and materials. Experience with budget management is also key.
- Inspect returned merchandise
- Track incoming and outgoing products
- Provide inventory control reports as required
- Maintain count accuracy (digital and physical counting)
- Updating database with incoming and outgoing products
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Maintain safety while using equipment and tools
- Dispose or return obsolete inventory as directed
- Distribute materials as needed
- Occasional use of power tools
Skills & Qualifications
- Able to stand and bend for long periods of time in a warehouse environment
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and maintain clean workspace
- Experience with budget management
- Attention to detail to identify defective products
- 2+ years of experience in an inventory role
- Able to use a computer and other office technology
- Familiar with data entry systems
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Valid Driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Associate’s degree in Business or related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
What We Offer
- Up to 75% medical, dental, vision coverage. Partial family coverage optional.
- 401k Plan with a company match
- We like to do fun things together such as outings, happy hours, etc!
Equal Opportunity Employer