Customer Service Representative Job Details Near Seattle, WA
The big task
Answering requests from potential customers. This role is vital to our company as you are the first person to interface with the customer. You’ve got to bring the fire and be passionate.
Key sub tasks
• You will be trained how to interact with customers. This coaching will help you sound professional and authentic when speaking with our customers.
• Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
• Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information.
• Maintain communication with dispatch and your manager.
• Learn permitting and scheduling of inspections
Skills and experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount.
What we offer
• Our top performers are among the highest paid in Seattle. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
• Medical Insurance — we pay high % of you and your family’s insurance premiums for health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
• 401k Plan with a company match
• A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Eco Electric and Plumbing.
Who we are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in [name of city]. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only customer service representative they’ll work with. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Eco Electric and Plumbing by visiting www.ecoserviceswa.com. When you’re ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer