Customer Service Representative (CSR)/Recruiter Job Details Near Seattle, WA | $23/Hour
Customer Service Representative/Recruiter
126 South Spokane St. Seattle, WA 98134
Eco Electric and Plumbing is looking for an ambitious Customer Service Representative who wants to grow in their career. The ideal candidate will be diligent and hungry to improve in their role and take initiative to make real, positive change in the company. They would also embody our company values: protective, selfless, and accountable, on a professional and personal level.
In this role, you will answer requests from customers and take an imperative role in recruiting. The ideal candidate will be a natural leader who can help elevate Eco to the next level. They will be a systems-driven individual – someone who follows and implements processes to a tee. This would help the rest of the company operate seamlessly. Should this candidate show encapsulate these qualities on a consistent basis, there is potential for this position to grow into a Call Center Manager role.
- Answer phone calls from customers and book the call
- Screen candidates for recruiting and hold interviews
- Dive into sales opportunities with customers and directly impact our revenue
- Create processes to increase efficiencies
- Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information
- Maintain communication with dispatcher and managers
- Confirm appointments with customers
Skills & Qualifications
- Fast learner
- Eagerness to learn
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment
- Passion: treat this as a career, not just a job
- 1-2 years in a customer service role
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications and/or relevant field of study
- Thorough knowledge of the home services industry
What We Offer
- Up to 75% medical, dental, vision coverage. Partial family coverage optional.
- 401k Plan with a company match
- We like to do fun things together such as outings, happy hours, etc!
Equal Opportunity Employer