Customer Service Representative (CSR) Job Details Near Seattle, WA | $18/Hour
Customer Service Representative
126 South Spokane St. Seattle, WA 98134
Eco Electric and Plumbing is looking for an ambitious Customer Service Representative. The ideal candidate will be diligent and hungry to improve in their role and learn about the home services industry. They would also embody our company values: protective, selfless, and accountable, on a professional and personal level.
In this role, you will answer requests from potential customers. This role is vital to our company, as you would be the first person to interact with the customer – you would essentially be the face of our company. Our ultimate vision is to give our customers the 5-star customer service that we are known for; this starts with you, the Customer Service Representative, to the technician.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who asks good questions to absorb the most information they possibly can. Additionally, they will have the necessary people skills and communication abilities to clearly communicate with customers, their team, and different departments. This would help the rest of the company operate seamlessly. Should this candidate show encapsulate these qualities on a consistent basis, there is potential for this position to grow into something more.
This position will be in-person with some opportunities for it to be remote if managers approve.
- Answer phone calls from customers and book the call
- Receive constant training to improve the quality of your calls
- Maintain and update our customer database with complete and accurate information
- Maintain communication with dispatcher and managers
- Confirm appointments with customers
- Outreach to ensure that every customer is happy
- Learn how to use CRM properly
Skills & Qualifications
- Fast learner
- Eagerness to learn
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment
- Passion: treat this as a career, not just a job
- 1-2 years in a customer service role
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications and/or relevant field of study
- Thorough knowledge of the home services industry
What We Offer
- Up to 75% medical, dental, vision coverage. Partial family coverage optional.
- 401k Plan with a company match
- We like to do fun things together such as outings, happy hours, etc!
Equal Opportunity Employer