$25 – 35/hr
126 South Spokane St, Seattle, WA 98134
Eco Electric and Plumbing is looking for a self-starter who is passionate about customer service. In this role, you will learn and master what it takes to run the call center department. You will lead a team of Customer Service Representatives and Dispatchers who book and schedule service calls and do whatever is necessary to book calls and meet sales goals.
The ideal candidate is someone who is hungry to learn and grow. Once you join our team, you will start as a Customer Service Representative who will have opportunities to travel for trainings. Following trainings and demonstrating mastery in all aspects of the call center, you will become the Call Center Manager in a year’s time. You will be on an accelerated track with quarterly pay raises to get you into this leadership role.
This is a great role for someone who would like to grow managerial skillsets and lead a team of their own, as they will have training opportunities and a team to lead within a year.
What We Offer
We list our offerings and benefits to you first because we know how valuable you and your time are. We are an employee-first company, and we ensure that everyone in our Eco family is appreciated.
• Up to 75% medical, dental, vision coverage. Partial family coverage optional.
• 401k Plan with a company match
• We like to do fun things together such as outings, happy hours, etc!
• Lead and train staff and how to convert calls into booked service appointments
• Manage dispatch to ensure the right technicians are matched to every job
• Author and refine call scripts so they’re clear, compelling, and result in more appointments
• Conduct training to boost booked calls and ensure quick, accurate dispatch of incoming calls
• Monitor performance of staff, review recorded calls and advise them on how to promote sales
• Adhere to company’s plan for resolving client complaints quickly and favorably
Competencies for Success
• Ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction
• Hungry for learning
• Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals and objectives
• Proficient with technology