To Our Customers:
Our thoughts and prayers are with those who have been affected by COVID-19. As our own community, and those around the world, are struggling with Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are closely monitoring updates and recommendations from the CDC and our local health officials. We know you rely on us for regular maintenance and emergencies. As always, we want to continue to be here for you. While the risk is presently low for the majority of the populace, we have taken increased steps to ensure we can continue to serve you while protecting your health and the health of our employees.
Enhanced Technician Protocol and Safety Measures
- Eco Electric & Plumbing technicians use one-time-use, disposable shoe covers and gloves, and are taking precautions to sanitize tools and equipment.
- Technicians, as well as our office staff, have been briefed on safety practices within our customers’ homes and on CDC’s recommendations for how we can safely interact with one another.
- Our employees are closely monitoring their own health. To date, there have been no reported cases of an employee exhibiting symptoms related to COVID-19. In the event there is any individual who is presenting symptoms or fear they may have been exposed, they will be self-quarantined, along with any employees they’ve been in contact with.
- If we don’t shake your hand and stand about 6’ away, we mean no offense. We just want to minimize the spread of germs to keep everyone healthy.
- As a precaution, our technicians are equipped with face masks and safety glasses to wear when necessary.
Your Home Hygiene
Home hygiene is always a top priority and especially when germs are likely to spread. It’s important to follow advice from the local health authorities and maintain good airflow in your home. You can practice good home hygiene by:
- Disinfecting and cleaning surfaces frequently.
- Ensuring your home’s vents and filters are clean —central heating and cooling systems ventilate the air in our homes to protect our health.
- Wash hands, face, and hair with antibacterial soap.
Our top priority is your health and safety and we will continue to be here to assist you. We also ask that if you not feeling well or are exhibiting any symptoms related to COVID-19 that you kindly let us know so that we can help ensure the health and safety of our team members and other customers.
Eco Electric & Plumbing